Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Menu Plan Monday-except on a Tuesday lol

Yesterday was busy busy and I was not able to write my usual Menu Plan Monday post. Even though the menu this week isn't too terribly excited I figured I should go ahead and post it, even though it is a day late. lol

I decided to make a few splurges on the menu this week since things have been kinda glum here lately but I was able to save in other areas and it mostly made up for it.

Breakfast
cereal
smoothies
cinnamon toast
oatmeal
toad in the hole
*some on repeat*

Lunch
leftovers
grilled cheese and ham sandwich
baked tater and cheese stuffed ravioli
loaded salads
PB and Jelly sandwiches
*some on repeat*

Dinner
steaks on the grill, baked taters and salad
homemade pizza with salad
Fish with fries and macaroni salad
loaded tuna salad sandwiches
spaghetti with garlic bread and caesar salad
oven tacos with southern rice
baked beans, potato patties, pea salad

Snacks
fruit
yogurt
veggie sticks/slices
crackers
homemade baked treats(muffins, cookies, etc...)


No comments:

Post a Comment