|Our cutie patootie pup "helping" hubby mow the grass|
This week has been a bit slow in the frugal department since we are still getting over being sick but I managed some money saving so here is what I was able to pull off this week....
1. Made my own homemade fly catcher instead buying fly tapes and traps from the store
2. Sold a few unused electronics that were basically gathering dust
3. Set up a deal to trade our old inefficient stacked washer and dryer for a newer separate set
4. Found a great deal on some used baby items on craigslist
5. Used some coupons to score some take out pizza for cheaper than I could make from scratch
6. Did a DIY gender reveal/maternity photo shoot (its tradition in my family to have these professionally done)
7. Decided to sell some items in the garage sale that I was reluctant to give up before
8. Made my own salad dressing
9. Remembered to turn off the automatic sprinklers when we got a few days of rain
10. Made my last payment on a huge medical bill I had slowly been chipping away at for the past 2 years. Now I can use that money to start paying on other debts.
What were some of your frugal accomplishments this week?