Thursday, May 29, 2014

English Muffin Bread

I can never, ever, ever get enough fresh bread. Unfortunately due to all day morning sickness that has lasted for weeks, I have opted to buy bread from the store which isn't nearly has frugal or healthy. A few weeks ago however I had a day where I woke up and felt much so I took advantage and made some homemade bread. Sill not having as much energy as usual I looked for an easier recipe that didn't require lots of kneading. After checking some of my favorite blogs I found this recipe.



This recipe was crazy easy. I didn't have knead and make my counters a floured mess and the entire process went quickly. As you can see from the picture I had a little trouble with one loaf sticking to the pan but that was an error on my part.

All in all this recipe turned out delicious. We ate it covered in butter and jam, plain and it made wonderful sandwiches as well. I haven't priced it out per loaf yet but it can't be that much compared to the store bought bread, plus it is much healthier. If you are looking for a new bread recipe that is quick and easy, I highly recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment